What preventive measures are you taking against COVID-19?
Do I need to book an appointment?
How can I book an appointment?
What is included with the general admission ticket?
● Locker rooms ● Bath Area ● Himalayan Salt Room
● Jade Room ● Arctic Room ● Pyramid Room
● Ochre Clay Rooms ● Fire Dome ● Infrared Sauna
● Forest Room ● Movie Theater ● Outdoor terrace
Admission tickets do not include: Kid’s World, iGolf, Karaoke, conference rooms, or any purchases made at the Korean restaurant, bar, or cafe.
How far in advance should I book an appointment?
Should I go into the saunas if I have a health condition?
● Taking prescription medications
● Experiencing any skin issues such as a rash or infection
● Diagnosed with high blood pressure, heart disease, or any condition that affects the body’s natural ability to regulate temperature
Can I come to the spa if I’m pregnant?
Do I have to be nude in order to go to the spa?
Are kids allowed in the spa?
How much is Kid’s World, and are my children supervised?
Please note that up to two parent(s)/guardian(s) per child are included in the admission price.
Weekday (Mon-Thu) Prices:
Children 5 and under: $10 for 2 hours
Children 6+ : $15 for 2 hours
Additional parent/guardian: $10 for 2 hours
Weekend (Fri-Sun) & Holiday Prices:
Children 5 and under: $15 for 2 hours
Children 6+ : $20 for 2 hours
Additional parent/guardian: $15 for 2 hours